YOGA FOR MODERN WOMEN
Yoga For Modern Women
In this workshop, we look at yogic management techniques addressing the needs of modern women. Discussion and practices to balance and optimize the physical, mental and emotions of the modern busy woman.
Scan through the following questions and if you can identify with any of them, this workshop is for you.
- Do you feel stressed, over-stimulated or that there is never enough time in the day for everything?
- Experience issues with sleep? or feel low energy regularly?
- Overwhelmed by life? Have a sense of urgency?
- Finding difficulties balancing work and home life?
- Get digestive, menstrual, thyroid, blood pressure issues? weight imbalances? anxiety or depression?
- Feel over emotional or blocked in your ability to express yourself?
- Want more inspiration for your life?
- Feel guilty if you take time out for yourself?
- Concerned for your children? or challenged in your relationship?
These are common challenges for modern day busy women and the practices of yoga can support us in a simple and accessible way. This workshop will include postures, breath and relaxation techniques as well as discussion on living a more balanced life in the midst of many responsibilities.
This workshop is open to both women and men to understand the challenges and changes that women face and how she can apply yogic tools to keep her grounded in modern living.
It will be guided by Swami Karma Karuna, who directs a busy retreat, is a mother and travels around the world teaching, constantly juggling the busyness of life and the strain of travel. She brings to you useful practices to use in your daily life that can influence your health, emotions, relationships, energy levels, focus and balance.